Features and Benefits of Office 365
Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with powerful cloud-based communications and collaboration services allowing web and mobile accessibility. With Office 365, your employees are able to communicate and collaborate effectively while your IT team can focus on more business-critical tasks.
The benefits of Office 365 include:
- Secure cloud-based Hosted Exchange email;
- SharePoint team site for cloud file storage, shared resources, and collaboration;
- Lync for instant messaging, file sharing, online meetings, and remote desktop viewing;
- Flexible subscriptions that can be modified to fit the organization’s changing needs.
CWPS will make your Office 365 migration easy
Migrating to Microsoft’s Office 365 from an on-premises Office suite requires assistance. Being a certified Microsoft partner, CWPS has the experience and know-how to seamlessly move your existing system to Office 365. Our team of experts provides careful planning, technical expertise, support, and training.
CWPS’s proven expertise with Microsoft technologies is delivered through services, migration methodology and tools that focus on the key aspects of a successful cloud productivity environment. Additional services include the development of new applications and interfaces, such as portals, for Office 365, including integration with applications that remain deployed on-premises as well as managed surround services for the Office 365 ecosystem.
During the Migration phase, CWPS will:
- Configure and migrate all email and Exchange content from your server to Office 365
- Remotely install Office 365 components
- Remotely configure your workstations
- Support you to address any post-migration issues