Designed for small and mid-sized organizations that need an easy and affordable way to protect their data.
Choose the level of service your organization needs…
TURNKEY DATA BACKUP & SECURITY SERVICE
No technical staff required. We manage everything for you.
- Automated back-ups – no agent software required for backing up
- Fast, secure back-ups and recovery
- Secure, encrypted replication to off-site data center
- De-duplication and compression quickly transfers only changed data
- Data Security
each local or cloud server
CO-MANAGED DATA BACKUP SERVICES
We manage the Data Center and Core Apps. Your in-house IT resources manage backup sets and restores.
- CWPS provides the storage appliance or virtual server and agent software for immediate local recovery
- Easy user interface to administer and manage local and remote back-ups
- Disaster recovery is implemented from the CWPS EDP Data Center
- CWPS Crash Response Team supports major data recovery
- Remotely monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24x7x365 Service Desk Support
- Data Security
Here’s how Easy Data Protection works…
LOCAL BACKUP & OFF-SITE REPLICATION
- Provides secure, automated data backup of your computers, physical and virtual machines, and servers.
- EDP software captures and securely transfers your data to local storage and the CWPS Data Center.
- Your backed up data is encrypted (FIPS 140-2 certified) before transfer to ensure data security.
- With block-level de-duplication only changed data is transferred.
- An easy to use interface simplifies data backup services and recovery and provides detailed information about scheduled operations.
- Through centralized administration you can designate what data needs back-up, ensuring the most efficient use of network assets.
- A pre-defined number of backup file versions are retained for immediate recovery.
- Disk-to-Disk enables back-up data to be quickly recovered without the need to locate and identify tapes.
- Test the integrity of stored data at any time by performing a recovery.
- For faster recovery, EDP is configured with local storage, which means you can restore at LAN-speed rather than WAN-speed.
- Should a major disaster occur, recovery can be achieved with portable storage media delivered to your location, or a virtual environment can be arranged through remote access to the CWPS Data Center.
CWPS SERVICE TEAM
- CWPS EDP Crash Response Team is on standby 24 x 7 to support major data recovery by delivering requested backup data to your site.
- Service is monitored 24 x 7. CWPS takes corrective action if scheduled backups are not completed or errors occur.
- Help Desk support is available 24 x 7.
CWPS is ready to implement a backup and restore solution that’s right for your organization.
877.297.7472 | +Email Us