Regardless of your approach to data backup, you’ve likely encountered the following:
- Damaged target media, including tape and disk, which requires a costly and time-consuming data recovery service
- Corrupted backup data
- Human error in proper formatting of the backup medium or overwriting backup data
- Delayed recovery process due to backup tapes or disks being stored offsite
- Accidental deletion of a file or software bug replicated to backup due to remote mirroring
- Unavailability of IT staff required for recovery and/or restoration
- Impaired connectivity hampering recovery of a file from the cloud
- Self-service interface and process for file recovery from a cloud service was too complex for most users
- Granular file recovery was unavailable—multiple files and applications or an entire snapshot had to be restored for to recover a small number of critical files
- RTO or RPO could not be achieved
Each of these all-too-common challenges need to be proactively addressed by a backup system, whether it is deployed internally or in conjunction with an external service provider, like CWPS. Consistently reliable and cost-effective data backup must be paired with rapid recovery and restoration at a granular level without complex administration processes or requiring technical know-how.
To learn how to avoid these sins and find out more about our cloud backup services, contact CWPS today at: (877) 297-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.