Cisco’s Meracki networking group, offers a way to simplify the management of your wireless campus and remote offices over the web. Here’s how it works…
- Reliable, high-performance Cisco Meraki wireless APs, switches, and security appliances are deployed in your campus and remote branches.
- The devices automatically connect to the Cisco Meraki cloud over SSL, register with your network, and download their configuration.
- This gives you complete visibility and control over your entire network over the web. You can configure thousands of devices, run diagnostics, or view reports with a few clicks.
- Tasks such as RF optimization and VPN configuration are automated in the cloud, while firmware updates and application signatures are seamlessly deployed over the web.
- Rapid deployment with self-provisioning, self-optimizing hardware
- Control applications, users and devices
- Built-in multi-site management
- Automatic monitoring and alerts
- Future proof and always up to date, with seamless over-the-web firmware updates and new features delivered quarterly
CWPS is a Cisco partner and can help you better manage your campus and remote office wireless networks. Contact us today at: (877) 297-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.