Many businesses are ready to make the move to Virtual Desktops and an integrated, virtualized desktop infrastructure (VDI). They want to exploit the compelling benefits - both economic and operational - that are driving this popular approach to managing IT. But taking on the transition can be intimidating. That's where CWPS comes in.
Proven Recipe for Success
Working with Nimble Storage's SmartStack solution coupled with Cisco and VMware technology, we can deliver a cost-effective, validated datacenter platform for VDI. All compute, network, storage, and virtualization components work together out-of-the-box. This joint solution can be quickly deployed, is easy to manage, and delivers the performance and capacity you need. It includes:
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) servers & switches
- Nimble Storage CS-Series storage arrays
- VMware View, vSphere, and vCenter
Low-Touch, High-Performance Operations
Just some of the advantages IT teams appreciate about this pre-built VDI platform:
- Scale on demand
- Simplified patch operations and desktop upgrades
- 30 to 75% reduction in storage footprints
- Built-in redundant components, no single point of failure
- Proactive monitoring and reporting
- Snapshots for instant backups and fast restores
- Less end-user disruption and fewer calls to the help desk
- Easier application rollouts
Let's talk more about your business case for VDI... Please join us when our VDI experts offer their next live seminar (pictured above is Jason Waldrop of CWPS presenting on Sept. 12 at Cisco's Herndon offices).
Meanwhile, your local CWPS team can meet with you to discuss a roadmap that can make VDI happen. Contact us today at: (877) 297-7472 or email@example.com.